What are some great ways to protect yourself from rustlers, cutthroats, murders, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con-men, hecklers, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglars, horse thieves, bull-dykes, rapist, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, sh**-kickers, and dirtbags while your out jogging?
- Be Mindful of your surroundings – If traveling on business or vacation, before setting out on your morning or evening jog, inquire about the area.
- Avoid running/jogging at night, definitely avoid Friday and Saturday nights.- Because of daylight savings time, the sun may not rise as early. Thus, it’s still dark at 6 and 7 in morning. An early morning jog can be tempting; however, it’s not safe. Wait until the sun rises.
There are far too many social deviants or druken preverts driving around just looking for something or someone to do. If practical, jog after sunrise. Most scumbags, deadbeats, thugs and slugs, will still be in bed, or just crawling into one.
- Trust Your instincts – If you see people ahead who look like trouble or you get a ‘bad feeling’, be afe and not sorry and take a safe detour, or turn around and retrace your course.
- Be aware of hiding places and blind corners.
- If possible don’t jog alone.
- Carry pepper spray and KNOW how to use it.
By Victor Swindell, owner of PepperEyes.com, a division of Swindell Enterprises. PepperEyes.com is dedicated to assist those people who are unwilling to become a victim and are taking responsibility to protect themselves, their cars, or their possessions .In today’s society being equipped mentally and physically is no longer an option.